Thursday, January 19, 2012

Color Me Legal

We here at SLS LOL realize that sometimes you just need to step away from the crazy. We know that the interwebs are filled will all sorts of digital time wasters, but just in case you feel like kickin' it old school style and bustin' out some high-quality analogue distractions, might we recommend using that free unlimited printing in the library to run yourself off a copy of the


where you'll find gems like these:
THIS IS ME. I am a lawyer. Lawyers are important.
They go to important offices and do important things.
Color my underpants important
THIS IS MY TELEPHONE. It has five buttons.
Count them. One, two, three, four, five. Five buttons.
How many buttons does your phone have? Mine has five.
THIS IS THE SENIOR PARTNER. He hates me. He calls me bad names,
but he gives me lots of raises. My wife calls him "papa".



And, if you're super cool, you'll trek back up to the teaming room, scan your completed masterpiece and send it on over to SLS LOL. We'd love to post your creations!

*Special Thanks to Lil' Bro E for hooking me up with this retro-taskic link!



No comments:

Post a Comment